Terms & Conditions
To maintain a high standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with.
We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
- A 50% non refundable Deposit is required to secure the booking. Payment of the deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The full balance of the tariff must be received 7 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let the property.
- Cancellations up to 7 days prior to arrival will incur a 50% loss of total rental unless the booking can be replaced.
- Cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival will incur a total loss of rental unless the booking can be replaced.
- All efforts are made to replace cancelled bookings and return monies paid less an administration fee of $50.
- We recommend purchasing Travel Insurance.
- To change dates we require the booking to be replaced for the dates being vacated prior to the reservation being moved.
Visitors / Parties
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice.
- ONLY CONFIRMED GUESTS ARE PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY
- This is not negotiable and means we do not permit guests visitors.
- This property is not suitable for wedding preparations where additional parties are required to attend the property
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
- Vouchers are subject to the same terms and conditions. (see Cancellations/Date Changes above)
Damages, Breakages, Theft & Loss
- These are the tenants’ responsibility during their stay and must be advised ASAP.
- Any damage or loss of property will be charged at repair/replacement cost.
- NOTE: The Riedel glassware is expensive @ $45 per glass and any breakage will be charged @ $20 to your bond or credit card held in lieu of bond.
- Cleaning which goes beyond the standard will be on charged.
- Please do not use the white towels to remove makeup and be aware spray tan is very difficult to remove from our linen and white bath towels.
- Any permanent staining may result in a replacement charge. We supply dark flannels and facial cleansing wipes to remove makeup.
- The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
- Please load used crockery/cutlery, etc into the dishwasher and switched it on.
- The BBQ should be brushed down and stowed under its cover.
- Check-out time is 10.30am, to allow time to prepare the property for the next guests. This may sometimes be varied upon agreement with the owner prior to arrival on the property.
- Regrettably we will charge $50 per hour or part thereof to your credit card or bond should you stay beyond the agreed time.
Removal of Rubbish
- Housekeeping will remove general rubbish following your departure, should you find yourself with excess rubbish there is a large dumpster behind the grey gate located adjacent The Ardmore Guest House.
- If paying the tariff via credit card these details will be held securely in lieu of a AUD$1500 bond for the duration of your stay. No funds will be held on the card.
- If payment is not made via a credit card then a bond of AUD$1500 is payable at the same time as the balance amount.
- The bond will be refunded within 5 days in full, subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage, theft or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
Pets & Smoking
- Pets/animals are not allowed
- Smoking is STRICTLY PROHIBITED ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY due to the risk of fire and for the consideration of future guests.
- This is a working vineyard and therefore from time to time there will be machinery noise and vineyard staff on the property.
- During Vintage (Feb – Mar) the harvest machinery may operate on the property during the night.
Loss of personal property
- The owners’ take no responsibility for the tenants’ personal property.