Terms & Conditions
To maintain a high standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with.
We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
- A 50% non refundable Deposit is required to secure the booking. Payment of the deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The full balance of the tariff must be received 7 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let the property.
- Cancellations up to 7 days prior to arrival will incur a 50% loss of total rental.
- Cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival will incur a total loss of rental unless the property can be relet.
- All efforts are made to relet the property and return monies paid less an administration fee of $50.
- We recommend purchasing Travel Insurance.
- To change dates we require the property to be relet for the dates being vacated prior to the reservation being moved.
Visitors / Parties
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed to in writing.
- ONLY CONFIRMED GUESTS ARE PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY
- This is not negotiable and means we do not permit guests visitors.
- This property is not suitable for wedding preparations where additional parties are required to attend the property
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
- The tariff does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, water usage, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
- Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond or equivalent if a credit card is being held in lieu of bond and/or additional payments.
- Vouchers are subject to the same terms and conditions. (see Cancellations above)
Damages, Breakages, Theft & Loss
- These are the tenants’ responsibility during their stay and must be advised.
- Any damage or loss of property will be charged at repair/replacement cost.
- Please be aware that the Riedel glassware is expensive @ $45 per glass and any breakage will be charged to your bond or credit card held in lieu of bond.
- Cleaning which goes beyond the standard time allowed will be on charged.
- Towels and Linen Please be aware that makeup and spray tan is very difficult to remove from our linen and white bath towels.
- Any permanent staining may result in a replacement charge. We have supplied some dark flannels in the vanities should you wish to remove makeup with a towel as well as facial wipes.
- The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
- Please load used crockery/cutlery, etc into the dishwasher and switched it on.
- The BBQ should be brushed down and stowed under its cover.
- Check-out time is 10.30am, to allow time to prepare the property for the next guests.
- This can be varied upon agreement with the owner.
- Regrettably we will charge $50 per hour or part thereof to your credit card or bond should you stay beyond the agreed time.
Removal of Rubbish
- Our cleaners will remove general rubbish following your departure, should you find yourself with excess rubbish there is a large dumpster behind the grey gate located adjacent The Ardmore Guest House.
- Bond If paying the tariff with Credit Card we will retain credit card details in lieu of a bond for the duration of your stay.
- If payment is not made via a credit card then a bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount.
- The bond will be refunded within 5 days in full, subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage, theft or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
- Every effort has been made to make your stay an enjoyable and memorable one.
- If however, you have any cause for complaint, if something is not working or there is a plumbing or electrical problem, early notification will ensure that any problems are fixed as soon as is possible.
Pets & Smoking
- This is a rural property, therefore PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED anywhere on the 15 acres. We are not able to make exceptions under any circumstances.
- SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY due to the risk of fire and for the consideration of future guests.
- This is a working vineyard and therefore from time to time there will be machinery noise and vineyard staff on the property.
- During Vintage (Feb – Mar) the harvest machinery may operate on the property during the night.
Loss of personal property
- The owners’ take no responsibility for the tenants’ personal property.
Subject to change
- Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.