Featuring two bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom, one of our larger guest houses allows for two couples or a family to share the experience. Outdoors guests enjoy a three sided verandah with views across the valley floor vineyards to the Willunga Range in the distance. Inside, the tastefully decorated living space features is designed for convenience and ultimate relaxation including a sumptuous leather couch and luxurious wingback lounge chairs with a place to rest your weary feet, all surrounding a wood fired combustion fireplace. For entertainment, a 46” flat screen with DVD/Bluray is complemented by a Geneva stereo with iPod dock with further atmosphere enhanced by dimmer controlled lighting, including the antler horn chandelier. There’s a large dining table with super comfy linen dining chairs with the full kitchen including conveniences such as dishwasher, microwave and a washer/dryer along with Riedel wine glasses and polycarbonate wine glasses for use at the Jacuzzi on the hill. Drink in the views from every window.
This guest house offers the ultimate in luxury accommodation for up to four people including;
- Expansive private deck and BBQ
- Wood combustion fire (available May-Oct)
- Two queen beds with luxurious pillow top mattresses
- Large flat screen TV, DVD player & DVD library
- Geneva sound system with iPod dock and MP3
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
- Pod coffee machine (including pods)
- Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer
- 1200 thread count Egyptian cotton Sheridan linen
- Super soft Laura Ashley towels
- Riedel glassware
- Selection of magazines, games and books
- Two ensuite bathrooms each with a large shower
- Sumptuous white bath robes
All guests can enjoy the Jacuzzi platform which graces the highest point on the property with breathtaking views over the entire region and out to the ocean. Perfect with champagne at sunset!
Guest stays include a complimentary mini bar (not listed) and locally sourced provisions for breakfast each morning including:
- Bacon and free range eggs
- Lavazza coffee pods for the espresso machine
- Selection of cereals
- Fresh bread
- Local jams and preserves
- Breakfast juices
Sun - Thurs $595 (GST included) per night
Fri - Sat $625 (GST included) per night
(2 Night minimum applies at all times)
(2 queen beds, 2 Bathrooms, up to 4 people)
All provisions including the complimentary mini bar are adjusted according to the length of your stay and fully stocked prior to your arrival. For a stay of 4 nights or more we offer a mid stay mini clean.
2 night minimum applies with the exception of Public Holiday Weekends where a 3 night minimum applies.
See More Terms & Conditions
Please contact us with any questions you may have.