The larger of our one bedroom guest houses, this property features French doors leading to your private deck from both the living area and the spacious bedroom. Drink in the vineyard views from the comfort of your king sized bed with goose down quilt or from the sumptuous leather couch positioned in front of the wood burning combustion fire. The Ardmore also boasts a full kitchen with all the mod cons including Lavazza pod coffee machine, Riedel wine glasses, dishwasher and microwave. The large, well appointed en-suite bathroom features both a shower and separate spa tub as well as a full washer and dryer.
This guest house offers the ultimate in luxury accommodation for up to two people including;
- Private deck and BBQ
- Wood combustion fire
- King bed with luxurious pillow top mattress
- Large flat screen TV, DVD player & DVD library
- Geneva sound system with iPod dock and MP3
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
- Pod coffee machine (including pods)
- Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer
- 1200 thread count Egyptian cotton Sheridan linen
- Super soft Laura Ashley towels
- Riedel glassware
- Selection of magazines, games and books
- Spa bath
- Sumptuous white bath robes
All guests can enjoy the Jacuzzi platform which graces the highest point on the property with breathtaking views over the entire region and out to the ocean. Perfect with champagne at sunset!
Guest stays include a complimentary mini bar (not listed) and locally sourced provisions for breakfast each morning including:
- Bacon and eggs
- Lavazza coffee pods for the espresso machine
- Selection of cereals
- Fresh bread
- Local jams and preserves
- Breakfast juices
Fri - Sat $450 (GST included) per night
(1 king bed, up to 2 people)
All provisions including the complimentary mini bar are adjusted according to the length of your stay and fully stocked prior to your arrival. For a stay of 4 nights or more we offer a mid stay mini clean.
2 night minimum applies with the exception of Public Holiday Weekends where a 3 night minimum applies.
See More Terms & Conditions